I am grateful to Northumbria University, Property Care Services PCS and DLA Piper for supporting this English Teaching Assistants programme.

Wednesday 21 August 2013

SIGHT SEEING

Over the next few days the director and my mentors took me all over the area to get to know the place a little better. We went to numerous markets ( where I got pocket money- what is this, I haven't had pocket money for ten years), temples, museums, restaurants and many more. I got to know them all better and subsequently began to feel more comfortable with every one. Everyone was so kind and went out of their way to make me feel as comfortable as possible. I have never had so much attention, I emailed my mum telling her she was going to have to up her game if she ever wanted me to return!




   
This was a photo of me behind the desk at reception- celeb HA

No comments:

Post a Comment