I am grateful to Northumbria University, Property Care Services PCS and DLA Piper for supporting this English Teaching Assistants programme.

Thursday 29 August 2013

GIFTS

Everyday in Thailand is a different gift. So far the kind gestures have ranged from a house to a bowl of sweetcorn- nothing shocks me anymore! The students and teachers, and in fact everyone that I have come in to contact with have been so generous and kind. In order to feel less guilty I have been buying bags of sweets for the children as rewards in class, buying or just making coffee for the teachers is very much appreciated, and hopefully shows them that I care too!

This is a 'shrimp burger' brought to me at school at 7am, fresh out of the microwave- yum?!


1 bowl of sweetcorn
5 ELLE magazines
Around ten bags of popcorn (amazing)
Fresh fruit- daily
Nail varnishes (every shade, remover and cotton wool)
DVD's
One Direction album
A mosquito swatter
Ice cream
Pancakes
A silk scarf
Teddies
Sweets
Coffee
THE LIST GOES ON!



No comments:

Post a Comment