I am grateful to Northumbria University, Property Care Services PCS and DLA Piper for supporting this English Teaching Assistants programme.

Thursday 29 August 2013

FOOTBALL

My school works very closely with a lot of local businesses who consequently fund a lot of the schools activities. Suphan Buri FC is one of the schools most successful partnerships; The Thai people are mad-crazy for football anyway, so this program is regarded extremely highly- banners, posters, and shirts are hung all over school. So when the chairman of the club invited me to watch a game VIP style, we practically ran to the stadium with excitement. I was bought a Suphan Buri tishirt, key ring, scarf, bracelet and poster and actually quite enjoyed my first Thai football match- till the storm came anyway!


                                         I invited my friend Emma along for the game.

                                                  Everyone loves a selfie in Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment